our prefectoial board had a leadership camp held at skul ~
it starts at 3pm after friday skul ~
so everybody gather n were divided into 8 group ~
i was in group 2 which consist of :
1)Benny Tham
2)Devandran
3)Ng Boon Liang4)Tan Lin Hui5)Chong Cheng Fang
6)Darren Chia
7)Jireh Tee
8)[-3dwarD-] Siew
9)Chan Sze Yie
there were 5 type of activity during tis 2 day ..
different ppl was chosen 2 become the leader of the team ..
for the following game ~
Game 1 - B.I.N.G.O = Devandran
Game 2 - E.C.L.I.P.S.E = Tan Lin Hui
Game 3 - C.O.M.E.L = Ng Boon Liang
Game 4 - 3D = Chan Sze Yie
Game 5 - S.M.I.L.E & G.R.I.N = Darren Chia
Session 1 : B.I.N.G.O
which stands 4 ..''Be Interactive 'N' Get Organized''
tis game is given a paper wit a bingo scale ..
inside gt many ting like ..
-more den 5 siblings
-speaks more than 3 language
~bla bla bla~
so our target is 2 find the person wit the content ..
i was the 1 who find all n win the game !
CHAMPION .. !
xD ..
i get chocolate 4 the prize ..
from BRAZIL ..
xD ..
but den i share it with my team ~
Session 2 : E.C.L.I.P.S.E
which stands 4 ..
''Establishing Confident Leaders In Positive School Enviroment''
in tis game ..
our group member muz b all blind-folded ..
except the leader who's hand was tied behind ..
our goal is 2 find all the piece of paper 4 our group ..
by listening 2 the leader v follow n do watever he said ..
our group ..
unfortunately ..
WON AGAIN .. !
after v get the paper v combine it n the our word is COMPLEMENT ..
CHAMPION ..!
record time 15 minutes done .. =)
Session 3 : C.O.M.E.L
which stands 4 ..
''Characteristics Of My Exemplary Leader''
tis game v nid 2 choose a person tat can gib an example 2 u ..
i chosen my mum n tis are the following characteristics :
-responsible
-hardworking
-care for each other before-self
-fair
-helpful
-generous
v nid 2 explain y v chose who n the reasons ..
Session 4 : 3D
which stands 4 ..
''Dream,Dare,Do''
in tis game ..
all the team member are handicap-ED ..
means 1 kena tied up hand ..
1 kena blind folded ..
1 kena tied up the mouth ..
den 2 person was tied together at thw waist ..
den each team member was given few item 2 make a statue ..
sometin like tat la ..
so they are 4 criteria which are ..
-height
-stability
-creativity
-indestructable
my team won the category of INDESTRUCTABLE !
xD ..
haha ..
pro leh ~
Session 5 : S.M.I.L.E & G.R.I.N
which stands 4 ..
''Solving Matters In Leadership Enviroment''''Generate Respect In Negotiating''
oso learn a new sentence ..
''OFPISA''
-objective finding
-fact finding
-problem finding
-idea finding
-solution finding
-acceptance finding
duno hw explain tis topic but veri fun de ..
lolx ..
~here's some picture ENJOY IT~

















No comments:
Post a Comment