Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Night.


Hello guys :D

Wow .. It's been like, how long ? 1 - 2 years since I blogged again :P

haha .. not to say I'm a frequent blogger but something special happened that I have to share with you all :)

hmm .. let's begin!

09.12.2011

let me think how do I begin this ~

- Friends birthday party.
- Friends gather around.
- Raining heavily.
- Playground
- Car park.
- Full moon.

Once upon a time,

.....
....
...
..
.
..
...
....
.....

nahhh, no summary la =P
but to make it as simple as possible ..
it will be ..

1 boy + 1 girl = 1 umbrella

**walking under the rain with someone actually feels nice.

Without notice she put her hand on my waist & pull me closer.
I was stun yet felt 'safe'.
Holding the umbrella, trying my very best not to get her wet.
She insist on sharing the umbrella as myself is getting
wet.
To reduce the gap between us I put my hand on the shoulder.
Splashing around our leg felt quite fun.



As the rain grew heavier & the sky became darker, I pray how long would it last.**

-------------------------------------------------------------

After that, we went for a long long walk around the neighborhood cake cutting.
Who said walking is boring ? Not me, NEVER. (depends with who :P)
Just strolling around slow, fast, chit-chatting.
Get to know each other better.

"Oh."

"Har?"
"Nehh."
"Ohhhh."
Had rest at the car park soon after.
Snapped, took, spammed lots of pictures together.
Her Big-Round-Sparkling eyes.




All good things must come to an end.
Time to say goodbye.

Accompanied her to the light rail transit public transport.
How bad am I to wish that it would rain again but it didn't.
Until we cross the road, she held my hand.
I mean my 2 finger.
Finger-holding until we reach our departure destination.



So hard to let her go, followed to buy ticket.
After so, nothing much to say.

~Awkward Silence~

Stares at each other eyes quietly.
Seconds ticking.

"Actually wanna do something but next time first la."
"Bye bye"

What an curious goodbye indeed :)
I am much looking forward for our "next time".
haha .. hmm ..
I guess .. that's the end of my memorable night.

If you are reading, I hope you won't mind me posting this. :O
Sorry if you mind. :O

hehe ~
Keep In Touch - readers :)

-NGCMLFY-
-12.12.2011/
3.56a.m.-

No comments:

Post a Comment