Taddaaaa ! :D
Mei Jun jie came down to KL during her semester break !
I manage to meet her up !
Mei Jun jie came down to KL during her semester break !
I manage to meet her up !
~wooohoooo~
I get to be ah jie so call tour guide for that short short 3 hours :/
At least something is better than nothing ..
Time passes so fast when your having so much fun ~
Only manage to took some pictures on the way back at monorail :X
Hope to snap more & nicer pictures with ah jie in the future ! <3
At least something is better than nothing ..
Time passes so fast when your having so much fun ~
Only manage to took some pictures on the way back at monorail :X
Hope to snap more & nicer pictures with ah jie in the future ! <3

Missing her already when I got down the monorail >.<




No comments:
Post a Comment