Monday, August 13, 2012

Day 29

Woots !

Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock !
2 hours & 30 minutes left !

My small little girl is all grown up, SOON !
haha .. 
hope she will have the best birthday ever !

For your information,
I've done my PROJECT !
woohooo !
last minute touch up is all done today !
that fizzy feeling when I was worried that I can't finish :X
hope that she will like it >.<
the only thing I'm scared is that she might not like it ..
aiks :S

today, my school had the celebration for Merdeka ..
boring, noob, sienz ..
today nothing much happened ..
just rushed all around school to settle the Editorial Board 2nd draft stuff ..
hmm ..
mainly today is about you ! right ? :P
keeping the PROJECT in good condition until it is passed to you ..
I bet something is going on around tomorrow :D

Can't wait to see you ! *for the last time*


#My first time Starbucks introduce by you which made me so into it.#



No comments:

Post a Comment