Who knew a school project could re-liven it.
Guess what ?
Today is the 1st of August ?
The month of August ?
Her month ?
(2012)
My last post is blood donation ?
In August ?
Her ?
(2013)
Today, I had my blood donation > coincidence ?
The month of August > coincidence again ?
Her month > coincidence again again ?
Too many coincidence in a day, what does it means anyway ? :3
"Love isn't finding a perfect person, it's seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
_____________________________________________________________
But as time past, now, this year.
A person has appear to turn my frown upside down.I thought & still hoping everything will be fine.
Its still very early to determine where we stand, but I know.
Someday, somewhere, somehow we will :)
"Positive attitude is a powerful thing, am I influencing you the right way?"


No comments:
Post a Comment