Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 12

Got lots to say ..
But sorry, not in the mood ..

Dearest hamster,
         
             When I step in the house, I went to see you. All the way to find you lying there, not moving, not breathing. Your mini heartbeats had longer functioned like it use to be. I look at you only to see grieve sadness within me. I'm so sorry. Besides apologizing, I did not know what else to say. I was not a good owner or a good friend. I was always busy with school & house works. I rarely spent time with you & all your friends. I didn't even had the chanced to name you, but you decided to leave me. I promise, I will take good care of your friends. I will find them a better & caring owner. I couldn't accept the fact that your no longer here, because of me. I couldn't bare to see another live, taken away because of my actions. My sincere apologize to you. May you rest in peace.

                                                                                                     With guilt & love,
                                                                                                               Your useless owner.



#If I may, I would hold your hand forever & never let go.#


No comments:

Post a Comment