Had so much mixed feelings from morning till now ..
Let's begin with morning ..
- As usual, cleanliness matters gave me migraine. It's really hard to cope up with the new rules & get prepared for the future committee. #Worried#
- St. John Ambulance Malaysia of my division is giving me problems with the school admins. Run here & there just to get my signatory change which Maybank decline because of errors by my SECRETARY ! #Frustrated#
- With the last day Merdeka celebration in my school, I missed a chanced to meet & say hi to my Seoh Kuan ah mei. It's been so long since we met. Busy day in school cause me even a glimpse of her when she is right behind me. #Disappointed#
- Skipped Sivik subject for ICT for we have to complete the project, the teacher is, nothing to say la, haih. #Stress#
- Having double period Mathematics until CCF requested me to joined the Spot-Check Team. Missed topic 9.2 Latitude which my friend says it's easy, but I'm still afraid. #Guilty#
- Spot-Check lasted for 4 period which means skipped recess until school ends ? Lower 6's shown much dissatisfaction through social media which some maybe be true but mostly slanders. We always talk about respect, but in MBSSKL, there is no such thing between anything or anyone. #Mixed feelings#
- Straight away after school rushed for the Interact meeting for the International Understanding day which lasted for more than half an hour but what was discussed only worth less than 15 minutes. #Impatience#
- Because of what is stated above, I was supposedly to go to the office after school to meet Mr.Sanusi for the SJAM treasury stuff. Due to the time used up during the meeting, Mr.Sanusi went back along with Mr.Wong where I need Mr. Sanusi to help me with the forms & the signatures of Mr. Wong. Now, I have to waste more time until next week to complete everything! #Pressured#
- Jun Meng asked to finished the Editorial stuff in the Prefects' Room which nothing happened & I accidentally left the pen-drive there which cause more work load to be delayed. #Careless#
- After eating with them, went home but caught up with Stephanie & she treated me Starbucks! *Thanks a lot Steph!* Talked & she shared a lot of stories. #Lucky#
*A friendly & nice senior!*
What more else than evening & night ..
- Sit LRT home & fetched by mum due to raining. Supposedly to cut hair at the usual shop but it was closed because I went home too late. Got scolded hard & went to the "expensive" saloon again. But it's nice, I have to say. #Depression#
- One of the best that happened the whole day was when I having dinner, she called all of a sudden just to say thank you & talk to me in mandarin ? #Curious#
#I wish nothing more but for our friendship to last forever.#


No comments:
Post a Comment