Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4

What a hectic day I had ..
Tired dou 99 ! >.<

okay ..
seriously, the new cleanliness rules ..
...
dun wanna talk about it ..
im gonna faint if i continue about it :(

After school ~

run to see Mr.Sanusi to settle the treasurer stuff ..
run back to meet up with Huey Lee to go lunch ..
*Thanks for the mcD again Huey Lee! ^^*
run back & prepare myself to go tuition ..
10 minutes before tuition went to Maybank for fulfill the inquiries ..
Can't believe they rejected everything & I have to redo ! /_\
went for Physics & keep on fall asleep ! T_T
ALONE I WAS THERE , thankfully Sin Yan & Joelynn was there :)

went home after that ..
cramp in the LRT as usual ..
tired , very tired , exhausted ..
Well that's about it ..
But 1 more thing ..
Yesterday ..
I dreamt about ..
YOU,AGAIN! :D

What an amazing dream, you see, told you d, can't see you too much, I can, but after we're separated, I will be missing you terribly till I dream of you. Blek! =P


#I will never forget the 1st time we hold each other under the rain together.#



No comments:

Post a Comment