Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Day 9

TODAY !

Morning stress ..
Afternoon more stress ..

GEK SEI LA !

Morning raining than make the cleanliness thing delayed !
And then went for class kena diao by Chem teacher ..
*Fishing in class,LOL*

lalala! Dun wan talk skul d !

After school, rush here & there need to finish the treasury thing !
STUPID SEC ! =="
Then rush to the Computer Lab to do the Editorial board stuff ..
Not enough time due to I have tuition ..
Ended over time made me run all the way to Kasturi ..
Reached there only find out that the class was cancelled !
DAMN YOU !!
Wasted one hour to the next subject ..
*If only you were there to accompany me.*

Den next sub, saw you, laugh so cheerfully & happily ..
Low laughing point :D
Finally seeing you laugh & smile ..
Lalala, class ended ..
THOUGHT you the last period but NO ..
You said your friend went home & your alone ..
I am thinking too muchie :P
If not then I can accompany you home, but it seems like you have another friend already :)

Today, it didn't went all well as I expected ..



#It is true ? But why does it feels like my happiness depends on you & only you ?#

No comments:

Post a Comment