hmm .. woke up early by mum ..
just to help out with house chores ..
wash toilets & fans ..
hehe ..
den lepak lepak ..
until the time comes ..
GINNIE LIM YIN YEE'S BIRTHDAY ! :D
She invited me to go for her party at her house ..
She invited all her schoolmates excluding me ..
I felt so outcast for I didn't know anyone ..
Except Sy Ying & Tze Hui ..
aww >.<
So AWKWARD you know !
All her friends don't know me, I don't know them ..
Didn't talk ..
OUCH !
Her steamboat dinner was delicious thou :D
The fun started when we head on to the pool for games ..
It was worst then on for their games was also in MANDARIN !
haha .. i was like .. wtever ~
help to be the photographer :P
lalala ..
went home, blow cake ..
EPIC MOMENT WHEN HER FRIENDS THOUGHT THAT WE ARE COUPLE ! xD
hahahaha!
OH ! NOT TO FORGET ! THANKS A LOT LIM YIN YEE ! ^^
YOUR HOSPITALITY WAS GREAT !
I WAS LONELY & YOU ACCOMPANIED ME INSTEAD :P
THANKS AGAIN FOR "HELPING" ME TAKE FOOD YA :3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN GINNIE LIM YIN YEE !
Finally a decent photo with the birthday girl !
Secret Recipe - Chocolate Indulgence
The epic birthday girl reaction ! xD
Sy Ying & Tze Hui :)
All her crazy yet awesome friends !
#I realize that I was alone even when there are people around me.#





No comments:
Post a Comment