Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3

Day 3 liao teacher ..
still got 27 days more :S

What a tiring day I had running all around ..

With the Merdeka training going on, the school is in chaos ..
MALAY students from other school (Not to be mentioned) smoked like a chimney in our school toilet ..
What a disgrace to their school ..
SHAME ON THOSE F*CKER SMOKER !
TO HELL WITH YOU !

next ~



hmm .. today's class, as usual, manage to do the ICT stuff thingy .. lol
after skul ran to c Mr.Sanusi for SJAM treasury stuff .. 
had tuition late noon ..
with the new cleanliness rules, my head is getting dizzier day by day ..
aiks ! >.<

luckily I'm retiring in 2 days time, but gonna miss it a lot ..


went for tuition ..
glad that I managed to sit beside ..

bio could be interesting with you ..
so pro in mathematics that I have no face >.<
gave your full effort to teach me ..
appreciated it a lot ..
had fun teasing you ..
~the scent of you still surrounds me~



accompanied you home ..
worth every second spent with you ..

what a dramatic life your're having :P


 

#I wish that eddy and i can be lovely n bgf 4ever.#
(Guess what ? We still are and it's gonna last until the end of our life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment