Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 7

In a blink of an eye, the weekends are over with me here a Sunday night :)

Let's see, yesterday slept at 2.30am - woke up at 11.30am ..
Watched drama till midnight with the companion of Sze Kay with me :D
She webcam-ed me the whole night until we went to sleep ..
She is so friendly & kind towards me & cheered me up with my problems ..


THANKS AH KAY ! WON'T FORGET YOU DE ! <3


Ps: She is very childish yet cute with all her Elmo & Cookie Monster plush toys! ^o^

We went to sleep after wishing goodnight ..
I dreamt, about her, again ..
Early in the morning, I receive her text or a reply also ..
I was so stun that she finally replied but was very glad ..
Knowing that it's expensive to text me ..
I asked her to not text me instead *Ouch* ..
But she told me something that made my day turn upside down ..
That made me think a lot today and for the days that will come ..
Haih, as the saying goes,


"All good things must come to an end."

 I guess, that most probably true :)



#My first concert with you are one of the memory that will be inside me, forever.#


No comments:

Post a Comment